Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Girls

It is amazing that 3 girls from the same parents can be so different. Morgan is a little more on the shy side, but she loves to dance, swim, play T-ball, soccer, hunt,fish and most of all horses. She is the best big sister and is always willing to help anyway she can. Little Alea is the same size as Morgan (Height and Weight). Everyone thinks they are twins and sometimes Doug and I get them confused. Alea has got a very outgoing personality she tells it the way it is! We love her spunk and if anyone is causing trouble or into something they shouldn't be, we know Alea is close by. (She gets that from her dad!) Alea loves to be the star of the show, she loves to perform, dance, sing, swim, and play T-ball. However, she wants nothing to do with the hunting thing, and fishing is definately not at the top of her list. Then we have our cinder - Ellie, for only 6 months old she has such a cute little personality, she loves her older sisters and she grins from ear to ear when they walk in the room. She loves to swim as well, Gaga(my mom) has already had her under the water.(She loves it!) She is a great baby and we are so grateful to have her in our family! Doug and I love our girls so much and yes there are some major dramatic times, but we wouldn't trade them for anything!

4 comments:

Suzanne Donaldson-Stephens said...

Hey Rikki,

Glad that you finally got your blog together! It looks great! So nice to see pictures - I love staying up to date with everybody and this really helps. Hope you guys are surviving the summer out there.

Check out my blog.....

http://suzannedonaldson-stephens.blogspot.com/

It's not fancy yet but I'm working on it. :)

Love ya!

Doug and Rikki Wood said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I am not very patient with computers, so this has been a test. I will try to keep you up to speed. I love you guys! Please keep in touch!

Rikki

isaiah debuck said...

Cool stuff, Rik! I love reading about your girls, it helps me get to know how to relate to them better.
-Russ

Blue Ribbon Family said...

I have 2 girls, and I know those dramatic times!
We miss you! Thanks for putting together this blog! I love the pictures below! :)